Dinex mixers are designed to have:
- low thermal mass
- maximum turbulent motion
- minimum backpressure penality
The main purpose is to enhance the evaporation and thermolysis of the injected urea water solution (UWS) while limiting wall film and deposits.
Thin sheet metal is bended and clinched together inside a small pipe with welding exterior to where urea is present to avoid deposit build up.
Detailed product specifications:
- Material type: 1.4509
- Material thickness: 1.0 mm
- Backpressure: 1-2 kPa
Dinex is able to make customized solutions depending on:
- droplet sizes of the dosing unit
- requirements of backpressure
- operating temperature of the engine
- other customer specific requirements