This Privacy Notice explains how Dinex ("We", "Us") processes your personal information in connection with handling of job applications.
The Processing description
To assess your skills, qualities and qualifications for us to determine if we can offer you a job with our company.
A) Ordinary personal data:
Personal details and contact information: Including name, maiden name and surname, e-mail and telephone details, home address, date of birth, personal identification number, gender, marital status, dependents, emergency contact information, passport and visa information and photograph.
Recruitment and application details, education and training details: Including details contained in letters of application and resume/CV, previous employment background and references, education history, professional qualifications, language and other relevant skills, details on performance management ratings, personality test results, development plan and willingness to relocate;
B) Sensitive personal data:
C) Information about criminal convictions and offences:
Source of the personal data:
We collect your personal data from the following source(s):
a) Directly from you, such as through the application process or other forms or information you provide to Dinex A/S in connection with your employment, partnership, consultant work etc.;
b) From group entities such as through the application process or other forms or information you provide to the partner entity or subsidiary in connection with your employment, partnership, consultant work etc.;
c) During your activities in the course of your employment, partnership, consultant work, such as through your performance and interaction with other employees, customers, or other individuals;
d) From third parties which may include:
b. former employers; or
c. other third parties, including external recruiters.
Legal basis for the processing:
We process your personal data on the following legal bases:
a) Article 6.1.a (Consent)
b) Article 6.1.b (Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
c) Article 6.1.f (Balancing of interests). Our legitimate interest is to assess whether you are suited for the position.
d) Personal identification number is processed based on Section 11 of the Danish Data Protection Act.
We share your personal information with:
- Suppliers and vendors that we work with to assist our company (meaning service providers, technical support, and financial institutions);
- Group entities;
- Public authorities.
Personal data retention:
Information about candidates not hired is stored for 6 months after rejection. With your consent, the information may be stored for up to 12 months after rejection. If you are hired for the position, the information will be transferred to your HR file and processed in accordance with Dinex Data Protection Policy.
Transfers to countries outside the EU/EEA
In some cases, we will be transferring personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA, including: USA, China, Russia and Turkey.
The countries may not have not been deemed by the Commission of the European Union to have an adequate level of protection of personal data. We will ensure a legal basis for the transfer, e.g. by providing appropriate safeguards for the transfer through the use of "Model Contracts for the Transfer of Personal Data to Third Countries", as published by the Commission of the European Union. You may obtain a copy of the means to provide appropriate safeguards by contacting us at hr*dinex.dk.
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- You have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent. You may withdraw your consent by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Danish Data Protection Agency.
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain for example you have the right of data portability in the specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
You can take steps to exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com or via the contact information set out below.
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal information is:
CVR. No: 10504473
Tel.: +45 63 41 25 00