1. Do what you say and let action follow words.
2. Your colleagues can trust you. Be ready to admit if you have made a mistake. Last, but not least say what you really mean.
3. We expect that you familiarise yourself with Dinex’ products, quality standards and the culture. Be curious and seek information in stead of saying: I thought…, I have not heard this…, nobody has told me anything… See reality as you experience it and be realistic as regards resources, opportunities, and limitations rather than compare with other companies and theory.
4. We believe that things can be done and that sometimes it turns out to be the simple things that are working rather than the big, superficial systems. Do not believe that what a colleague or manager says is the only given solution. Let the best argument win and find the right conclusions based on facts and not groundless assertions.
5. When looking for solutions of problems, we all have to consider each other and other departments. A problem is not solved if it creates problems for other colleagues.